Former House Speaker Jo Ann Davidson has been tapped to lead the Ohio Casino Control Commission, which will oversee Ohio’s four casinos. Other appointees:
- Sergeant McKinley Brown of Cincinnati, chief of detectives for the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office;
- Martin Hoke of Lakewood, an attorney and founder of RhinoSystems. Hoke is also a former U.S. Congressman;
- Ranjan Manoranjan of Columbus, a certified public accountant and CEO of 3SG Corp.;
- Peter Silverman, an attorney from Toledo;
- John Steinhauer, an attorney from Akron;
- June Taylor of Cleveland, CEO of MWV Pinnacle Advisory Services.